Lee Stafford CHoCo LoCKs Gloss Boss Feature
We are so excited that our chocolate infused Choco Locks Gloss Boss glossing mist has featured in this months Limited Edition Easter themed Glossybox.
Like an instant shot of shine for hair, Gloss Boss was handpicked to sit alongside some of the most coveted beauty products available on the high street.
Not only was the 2019 millennial pink Glossybox Easter Egg super cute and collectible, but it also sold out in a record breaking 20 minutes!
Chocolate releases the same natural chemical that is made when you’re falling in love, which is why we created this decadent, feel-good haircare. Suitable for every hair type and colour, our Choco Locks collection is packed full of heavenly Chocolate as well as powerful antioxidants to instantly smooth and soften hair. Take indulgence to the next level with seriously glossy, light reflective locks that dazzles with shine.
The Choco Locks line-up includes ...
- A deeply cleansing Shampoo and Conditioner duo that works to remove product build up.
- Three handy travel sized self-warming molten Hot Chocolate Shot sachets that are the ultimate hair revivers.
- A Butter Cream Treatment to nourish and feed hair from within. This heavenly chocolate scented conditioner creates silky smooth hair that’s almost good enough to eat.
- A dual phase caramel Chocolate Shake pre-styling spray for tangle free hair that gleams.
- A chocolate body-building protein Whipped Cream Mousse completes the collection.
If you managed to pick up one of these sold-out boxes – we’d love to hear what you think.
We’ve been loving watching your unboxing videos over on @leestaffordhair but if you didn’t manage to get one yourself, you can read a little more about what this bargain box included here.