Rock teXtured treSSes like hip hop princess Iggy Azalea. Give your ponY a spritz of my Beach BaBe Sea SaLT SPRaY for cool texture and chic flyaways.
Want to know the best way to look after a BLonde BarNeT?
Start with my BLEAch BLondes toning SHaMPOO once a week to counteract any canary yellow or brassy tones. Use my EVeRYDaY BLondes SHaMPOO in between BLEAch BLondes to help maintain your colour on a day to day basis. For an even more intensive anti-yellow fix use my Hot sHOtS 4 BLondes to help make hair bright and baby blonde once more.
My BiG FAT Retro seTTing LotioN is perfect to create massive, glamorous disco volume with long lasting hold. Simply tip your head upside down and give it a good blast with the hairdryer, concentrating on those roots. Once your hair is dry, use my CHoPstick STYLER to create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look.
Step 1: Starting at the nape of the neck and holding my WONDERbALL WaVer horizontally, place a piece of hair underneath the wand and then wrap under then over
Step 2: When curling the sides, turn the wand vertically, directing the curls away from the face
Step 3: The closer you get to the top, and the front, take larger sections and leave a good amount of drag from the root
Step 4: Spritz with my Beach BaBe Sea SaLT SPRaY to finish
Top Tip: When doing the right side of your hair, swap hands and hold the wand in your left arm
Alexa is as quirky cOOL as they come. Her fresh-outta-bed HAiR compliments her festival chic STYLE and appears totally effortless.
A great method to get this look is to twist sections of the hair and then spray in my Beach BaBe Sea SaLT SPRaY.
1. Apply my Beach BaBe Sea SaLT SPRaY to give your hair texture and grittyness
2. Using a tail comb create a straight, deep, side parting on your preferred side. Next create a vertical section from the top back of the head (where the side part ends) down to the nape of the neck
3. Tie/clip back the bigger section of hair to keep it out of the way whilst you braid the smaller section
4. To create the braid take a section of hair at the hair line and divide into three small strands. Cross the left strand over the middle strand, then the right strand over the first strand. Next take the strand that is now on the left and cross over the middle adding in another small section of hair. Add another small section of hair to the right strand and cross over the middle. Keep repeating this process until you reach the nape of your neck
5. When you reach the nape you should have all your hair from the section included in the braid. From the nape onwards keep going with a regular plait until you reach the very ends of your hair. Secure with a hair tie.