Tiny Twisst – Holiday HAiR essentials
When I go on holiday I like to make sure my hair is protected. You would be amazed by all the elements your hair has to face… sun, sand, salty water, sun cream, just to name a few!
This post should help you when packing for holiday as these products are brilliant to keep that hair of yours happy, and healthy! The Lee Stafford ARGANOIL® from Morocco range is perfect for creating smooth, silky and healthy hair – which of course is what everyone on holiday wants! So whether it’s a city break, a relaxing beach escape or a mountain climbing adventure, you can be sure your hair will look fabulous!
- First up we have the ARGANOIL® from Morocco Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo will gently cleanse your hair, whilst restoring its natural moisture balance leaving you with the smoothest, silkiest hair, ready for holiday day 2. If your hair is in need of a deep clean remember you can always shampoo twice, just to make sure! Then we have the conditioner which again helps to lock in that moisture and give you the smoothest barnet by the beach!
- If you feel your hair needs a little more love, then apply this ARGANOIL® from Morocco Deep Nourishing Treatment in-between your Shampoo & Conditioning steps. Simply scoop out the equivalent size of an egg, rub into the palms of your hands and massage into your hair from roots to ends. Leave this treatment in for 5 minutes before rinsing well. This is mega moisturising and it will target the vulnerable areas by hydrating and restoring your hair to create a perfect sleek salon finish – perfect for an evening by the bar!
- The ARGANOIL® from Morocco Ultra Hydration Lotion is a brilliant product for all day long. Simply pop this leave-in hair lotion through the lengths of either towel-dried or dry hair to transform dry and dehydrated beach-battered hair, without weighing it down.
- Everyone knows hair oils are brilliant for restoring dry hair and keeping those ends looking fantastic. This ARGANOIL® from Morocco Nourishing Miracle Oil will add shine and keep hair feeling soft. You can apply this when your hair is either wet or dry. Simply rub a couple of drops between your hands and apply to the mid-lengths to ends of your hair, then style as you normally would. Remember, it’s better to apply small amounts at first as you can always add more.
- Lastly, this is my super holiday product – the ARGANOIL® from Morocco Anti-Frizz Serum Spray. It’s the perfect addition to your suitcase as it will protect your hair against dryness and frizz! This spray will help leave your hair looking (and feeling) glossy and smooth. Simple shake the bottle before use and gently mist over the mid-lengths of your hair.
So, those are my holiday essentials – if you’re going on holiday make sure to let me know in the comments where you’re off to, and which hair saviours you’ll be packing!
You may also be Intrested in...
Behind The Scenes – Celebrity SciSSoRhANds Day 6/7
CS Weekend Catch-Up What a weekend! Jessica joined us in the Academy and is absolutely [More..]
Celebrity SciSSoRhANds returns for Children in Need 2008
Last night Celebrity Scissorhands kicked off again for the third year running. Over the next [More..]
Sign up to receive news and special offers by email and you’ll get 10% OFF your first order. Just fill in your email below and we’ll send you your unique discount code!